Happy to serve you, always!
If you have a question that hasn’t already been addressed or a concern that’s troubling you, then we would be happy to answer all your queries. Our team of experts will make sure that you get what you are looking for, and in the simplest language possible. Make sure you define your query elaborately as it would help us understand your concern better.
Our team of healthcare professionals are always happy to serve!
- How much protein does my body require?
- Is my diet sufficient to meet my protein needs?
- Does high protein lead to weight gain?
- Should I take protein lead to weight gain?
- Should I take protein on doctor’s recommendation only?
- Is it true that protein are only required by those who exercise?
- Protein is necessary for the growth of muscles and bones
- Protein consumption reduces hyperglycemia and brings down the blood sugar levels
- Always ensure that the food you are eating is meeting your daily protein requirement
Do’s and Don’ts
- During illness or injury, ensure that you consume extra proteins, always helps
- For proper growth always ensure your kid’s diet is nourished with proteins
- Always take a diet that is fortified with everything from vitamins, proteins, minerals and carbs